Garrett Customer Service Is Number 1! :)

HistoryFinder89

Elite Member
Hey guys, I just wanted to let everyone know, I've been swinging with a broken cuff, on my Garrett Ace 350, since early this year. It broke in half pretty much in the freezing cold, and I had to duct tape it back together. If anyone knows what it's like to swing without a cuff on your machine, you know that it's almost impossible, my arm was flopping all over the place :lol:. So the only reason I was still hunting this year was because of all the duct tape I had wrapped around it, but even that started to give after a while. Anyway a couple weeks ago, one of my hunting buddies, told me why don't you call Garrett customer service. And I figured my machine wasn't under warranty, so I didn't know how that was going to go. So anyway, I called, and the lady was super nice, and even felt bad about my incident, and sent me another cuff free of charge. That was super nice of them :). I've heard nothing but good about Garrett's customer service, and now I have experienced it for myself. I recommend this company to anybody out there. They are a caring, good company. I have included pics of my broken cuff, and the new one they sent me below. Thanks for reading and looking everyone, and Happy Hunting! :)

Attachments

• SAM_0571.jpg
    SAM_0571.jpg
    11.5 KB · Views: 102
  • SAM_0572.jpg
    SAM_0572.jpg
    13 KB · Views: 95
  • SAM_0573.jpg
    SAM_0573.jpg
    26.2 KB · Views: 96
Back
Top Bottom