Bright's Coffee FOB

diggerTmole

Elite Member
Last week I got permission from a farmer that owns multiple old house sites. He has at least a dozen Id guess.

Today I got to one just before dark. I went straight to the sidewalk and found this Bright's Coffee fob.

The owner had just pulled up and I told him I thought I had a 1/2 dollar signal. He got to watch me dig up the fob.

I cant find any info on this company except for this entry in "Simmons spice mill Vol 39 part 1"

http://books.google.com/books?id=Qu...epage&q=john b bright and sons coffee&f=false

The name is in the 2nd column first high lighted name from bottom.
Anyone seen this on a fob site?
Ive got quite the little old fob collection goin since I started Mdin.

Attachments

• fob.jpg
    fob.jpg
    47.1 KB · Views: 265
  • fob2.jpg
    fob2.jpg
    47.2 KB · Views: 254
Congrats!
Would love to be able to hunt in all those house sites!

Congrats!
Would love to be able to hunt in all those house sites!

Ya I feel very lucky. So many old school sites and farms. Just hard to detect around all the iron in alot of the spots. Once I get a clear area I find tons of stuff. Ive been getting silver almost every trip at some of the spots that have yards. Still no luck in the open field yet. I ve seen alot of pottery and metal but the iron drowns out my coil.

Ya I feel very lucky. So many old school sites and farms. Just hard to detect around all the iron in alot of the spots. Once I get a clear area I find tons of stuff. Ive been getting silver almost every trip at some of the spots that have yards. Still no luck in the open field yet. I ve seen alot of pottery and metal but the iron drowns out my coil.

Agree. That iron can really drown out your coil readings. Still, looks like your getting some good stuff!

Slow down your swing a bit when you're hunting a site with lots of iron. Iron will only completely mask your target if it's sitting on top of the target.

The elliptical coil on the Ace 250 is really good at separating targets if you slow down your swing.

Good luck!

Back
Top Bottom