Eyeball find: Benjamin Franklin

Moonshine

Last week I found an 18k wedding band on a street corner (http://metaldetectingforum.com/showthread.php?t=49113). I figured that was the "peak" of my good luck.

I got home from work yesterday and was walking up the front walkway to my house when I noticed what looked like a $10 bill on my front lawn. It got my heart pumping but it didn't totally surprise me since sometimes pieces of garbage get blown down the street. I picked it up and continued into the house. I looked down and realized it wasn't a $10 but a $100 bill. Anyone want to go in on some lottery tickets together??

Attachments

• IMG00006-20100608-1914.jpg
    IMG00006-20100608-1914.jpg
    53.2 KB · Views: 373
Wow! What crazy luck. You're making more on eyeball finds than most people do in 20 metal detecting hunts. Way to go. :)

Wow that adds up to more than 400 quarters being dug...or 1,000 dimes or, well you get the point. Incredible. I've been digging clad for over 2 months and my total is just shy of $100 now.

17 years ago when I was 4 years old I found a hundred dollar bill under a clothes rack in target. My mom said we had to turn it in to lost and found. 1 week later, I'm 4 years old and $100 richer. Spent it all on toys :(.

It looks counterfeit. :yes: Send it to me and I'll check it for you. ;)

WOW, Awesome find! Thats why it is always a plus to look on the ground where ever you walk. Congrats!

Sweet find. My son found $3.00 in $1.00 Bills on the playground the other day. My wife just had to mention to me that he's found more than me & he's 5. :lol::lol:

That's Awesome ! Great to find $10....but $100 ??
My wife found a $100 bill in the snow a few years ago....me, I would probably find a bill for $100 !!!

That's great luck....Play the Lottery !!

I'm pretty sure that's the one I lost. We've had some pretty strong winds from the southwest, which would explain how it got to New Jersey...

Funny thing ... I dropped a 100 when i was walking by your house. Ill give you a 10 $ finders fee:roll:

When I was a schoolboy when returning home from studies I found a bundle of bills - about 70 banknotes = about 7000 karbowanets (ukrainian currency at that time) - in the snow. That was a real cache. I guess it was equal to $100. Ukraine was right after USSR breakdown (1990s). And it was almost my father's salary per month. That find helped my family very much. And I bought some old coins to my collection also.

Back
Top Bottom