Token, Badge, and 2 Wheats

Kentucky

Had a good hunt today. The wheats are a 48 and 52. They were stuck together when I found them. The green token has a clover on one side and a star on the other. The badge is really just a pin about the size of a quarter and was found only about an inch down. I e-mailed the owner to see if he would like me to send it to him. He is a county sheriff and lives at the other end of the state from me. The good luck token was found about a foot from the pin.

Attachments

• 001.jpg
    001.jpg
    72.5 KB · Views: 335
  • 008.jpg
    008.jpg
    28.5 KB · Views: 342
Congrats on your finds. I like the badge, Looks cool, Maybe he will get back to you and say just keep it. Good Luck.

Good finds! That might be one of those little mini badges that they give away to kids for helping out....I imagine a real badge is alot bigger than a quarter.

update

The "badge" is a pin worn on a uniform shirt. It has his name, title, and county stamped on it. I goggled him and he is still in office and it had his work e-mail. At first I thought it was one given to kids but it isn't. He replied to my e-mail and said to keep it. He said he did not know where he had lost it. I will add it to my treasure chest.

He replied to my e-mail and said to keep it. He said he did not know where he had lost it. I will add it to my treasure chest.

Far out !!!That was soo cool of him !!
Thats going to look killer in your treasure case!!
Congrats :D

I'd wear that badge all the time, especially when detecting. Then if the police ever approached you just....:p

Thanks for showing us your finds and taking us along for the hunt!!

NebTrac

that was very cool of the sheriff to give it to you, that gives it more conversation value also :yes:

I agree with Riff. The badge stands alone as a great find and nice addition to you treasure case but to have the nice story to go with it makes it more special. I love this stuff. Thanks for sharing it with us. :grin:

Back
Top Bottom