Sunday Silver X2!!

Don

Forum Supporter
Hit a few tot lots Sunday. Found the usual couple of bucks, plus a couple pieces of silver. Found a toe ring under some bleachers........Well, (this is the embarassing part) I was detecting near it, when my wife says, "There's a toe ring"........She could have at least waited to see if I was going to detect it or not. Then later I found a silver necklace. Unfortunately the necklace has a couple of kinks in it, but it's still silver. The charm has a stone, but I'm sure it's fake.

Attachments

• phpiFP0zfAM.jpg
    phpiFP0zfAM.jpg
    17.3 KB · Views: 165
  • phpiOLX7aAM.jpg
    phpiOLX7aAM.jpg
    12.8 KB · Views: 164
  • phpvz3x5wAM.jpg
    phpvz3x5wAM.jpg
    19.3 KB · Views: 169
Lol

LOL I found a shiny new New Mexico Quarter on top just as I was going to aim my coil over its area LOL....
Sometimes you just need a keen eye and a busy mind!

Looks like you had fun!!!Congrats on silver!!!It is amazing how some times really good finds can be found just laying on top of the ground.Good luck and HH

WTG Don & Solvey!!!!

That is better than I have done in a while! I do have some new hunts though so I'll keep you posted. Congrats!

Still a nice hunt... you should have your wife scanning the ground ahead of you... that way she can pick up all the pesky jewelry and coins on top of the ground... :lol::lol: RickO

Back
Top Bottom