4-19-8.jpg

Then this glass stopper came out with something like
pieces of dried glue,

4-19-9.jpg

We had a good time.

Thanks PJ,,,,

Tabdog

Cool!

I trained at JRTC (Ft Chafee) before they closed it down with the 3rd Brigade, 29th INF Lt, got my only ARCOM there along with a JRTC certificate of commendation. I wonder what that thing is as well as I have never seen that as any military issued item but I'm guessing it is much older. Perhaps some kind of old medicine vial? The tissue paper may just be filler material to protect the contents. Seems like the the stopper was to a thin glass vial. Early morphine or perhaps inoculation serum???? It reminds me of the red looking fluid we all had to drink they said was "saltpeter" that came in a little vial about that size (during basic training). It's just a guess.

I agree, I think it's a travel med. vial of some sort. The tissue paper may have had pills, then the liquid (dried up now) under it. Really cool find. Congrats. : )

"It reminds me of the red looking fluid we all had to drink they said was "saltpeter" that came in a little vial about that size (during basic training). " You do realize by now, that saltpeter has zero effect on men's libido, right? It is just an old myth. :D RickO

Back
Top Bottom