Todays yard finds

trout-hunter

Forum Supporter
Wife presented me with a new toy friday (Tesoro Cortes) and after doing the required reading and setting up I took it our to my yard for a litlle hunt. My house was built in 1923 and I hope further hunting produces a bit more of the
find like the half. I am excited about this machine as it is so easy to use even for a relative Newbie as me.

Attachments

• yard finds 4-18-2101 005.jpg
    yard finds 4-18-2101 005.jpg
    86.8 KB · Views: 335
Wow.... way to go trout-hunter! Beautiful half.... and what luck, in your own yard! :wow:

Beautiful Lady!

Oh my, Those walkers take away my breath every time, Beautiful!!!

Great finds for your first time out. Did you ask the homeowner for permission? LOL You are hooked for sure now that you have found silver. Congrats and good luck on future hunts. : )

Congrats on finding the half in your yard! Just keep going over your yard again and again and again, you'll find more goodies each time!

thats awesome, my dads house was built in 1835 and President Grant stayed the night there when it was an Inn. I cant wait to work those grounds. Used to be part of the under ground railroad too.

Thank you all for the kind words and I guess I caught the fever as I am planning on going out again today and taking my Grandson with me so he can catch the fever early in life.

Congrats on your new toy and your finds, Beautiful Half. I love that coin!

Back
Top Bottom