• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

Pennsylvania Hunt!! Plus First Trime

Thanks waltr..dig a few pieces then the bells started to roll in!! Absolutely love them and they all have the ball intact

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I finally found an intact crotal bell that rings yesterday. I love it and keep picking it up and ringing it.

Now to find that Trime!!

I finally found an intact crotal bell that rings yesterday. I love it and keep picking it up and ringing it.

Now to find that Trime!!

Awesome job buddy..I can’t believe all three of them ring

Mike, your comments about the Mennonite people being so friendly is so true. When I used to hunt pheasants in Iowa, there were a lot of Mennonite farms. Not once were we ever turned down. Another thing I noticed is the women were all you and very attractive. I bet your smile and fabulous line of BS worked real well smooshing all those women. Lol. Congrats on the great finds.

Mike, your comments about the Mennonite people being so friendly is so true. When I used to hunt pheasants in Iowa, there were a lot of Mennonite farms. Not once were we ever turned down. Another thing I noticed is the women were all you and very attractive. I bet your smile and fabulous line of BS worked real well smooshing all those women. Lol. Congrats on the great finds.

Ya the smooshing part is probably very accurate! ..lol

Ya the smooshing part is probably very accurate! ..lol

lol

Yea, I also have found the Mennontes very friending out in the Lancaster area of PA and the girls are pretty.

Back
Top Bottom