Metal Detected My Gold Bearing Areas After Prospecting. . And It Snowed Too....................

John-Edmonton

Elite Member

Took some time off work to do some prospecting, and brought along my AT Pro to detect some of the areas where I dug for gold. I did get a few decent finds, but prospecting and detecting in the fall was the best treasure of all. Spectacular colors, fresh air and no bugs!

Here are the better finds from metal detecting. All of these came out of the river. I was wearing my hip waders, so I could prowl out into the river.

I did manage a nice collection of petrified would. You can see the accumulated snow from the last couple of days. My wife is going to use the smaller flat pieces as "business rocks." By that, I mean she will put on her name, website and or phone number to promote her drum circle retreats right on the stones. She will hand them out to contacts.

And, here is the gold. I still have to run my black sands through my micro cleanup sluice, to get out the remaining gold.

My days are limited for prospecting and possibly detecting, as the temperatures the last couple of days have been several degrees below zero.

Attachments

• pig luck.jpg
    pig luck.jpg
    75.6 KB · Views: 299
Your have had a great year John both with the detector and with the Gold digging. Like you wife's idea of the hand out for her business venture. Congrats! Trapper

Very nice! Love the great posts you put together to tell the story too. Sounds like it was a lovely outing.

Your have had a great year John both with the detector and with the Gold digging. Like you wife's idea of the hand out for her business venture. Congrats! Trapper

Thanks! Looks like more winter on it's way. Forecasting snow/rain mixture today and into Halloween evening. Going to try to get out today and tomorrow, then shut it down for the year.

Back
Top Bottom