Need help on this one. Broach?

Dig-Dug

Forum Supporter
Anybody know what this thing is?

Attachments

• 43508.jpeg
    43508.jpeg
    35.1 KB · Views: 408
Very cool looking! Show something else in the picture to show some scale, and a picture of the reverse.

No idea, but for some reason, it seems a bit familiar...
Please post a size reference, like a quarter next to it, or an actual measurement...and a picture of the back side.

The irregular spacing between the bumps makes me think those are positions that it "clicks" into...some moving part shift switch thingy?

No idea, but for some reason, it seems a bit familiar...
Please post a size reference, like a quarter next to it, or an actual measurement...and a picture of the back side.

The irregular spacing between the bumps makes me think those are positions that it "clicks" into...some moving part shift switch thingy?

I'd agree but this thing has no holes in it, no obvious way it would connect to other moving parts. It's definitely perplexing, more so since we don't know how big it is. I'm inclined to think this thing served some decorative rather than functional purpose.

I'd agree but this thing has no holes in it, no obvious way it would connect to other moving parts. It's definitely perplexing, more so since we don't know how big it is. I'm inclined to think this thing served some decorative rather than functional purpose.

Good reasons why there should be a clear photo of the other side, as well as a size reference.

Thanks for the input guys. I really wish I could provide more info, better pictures and a scale reference. Unfortunately, I cannot. This is a picture a friend of my girlfriend sent asking for identification. It is not a dug find, it just came up in discussion at one time. I believe this was the only picture of it and she doesn't even have it in her possession any longer.

Late ‘60s or early ‘70s psychedelic smiley frog face coke spoon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom