Still no snow, so I hit a tot lot

guinnessfc

Still having the blessings of warm weather in Jan. so I ran across the street after work and hit a tot lot. I think these work out pretty well for a quick fix with limited time. I am still learning so it is fun to find some coin every now and then... Currently researching another area if the weather holds I hope to get out there soon. Meanwhile no tot-lot is safe as long as the weather holds.....

As expected clad clad and more clad.... However I did come across and toy car and a whistle... Today was a good learning experince for me beacuse I got to hear the md do a few sounds I had not heard before.... Find quite a bit of chain link fence pieces md sounds were back and forht with quater and penny... Each time this occured it was a piece of chain link fence.... anyhow.... here is my take for today $1.53 the hard way 23 coins :)

cheers

Charles

Attachments

• IMG_4824md.jpg
    IMG_4824md.jpg
    73.9 KB · Views: 108
HEy Joe,

Sorry I didnt respond to you earlier.. I live in the Chicagoland area not actually in Chicago... I live in Beverly Shores/Chesterton, Indiana which is about 40 minutes from the loop.

Charles,

Great find!!! Ya, tot lots are great places to go. I have quite a few in my area and I try to hit them as often as I can, I always seem to find something there.

Tom

Good going! Don't put down those tot lots...I've done quite well with some jewelry in them! :yes:

Charles, I'm in Fort Wayne, IN. However, I lived for 25+ years in the Chesterton/Porter/Beverly Shores area. I do miss it there, especially the water. I was going to go to the Dunes this fall, but every weekend I planned to go, it rained there. Bummer!!!!

As soon as the water gets warm, you'll see me in it, using my new Fisher 1280X Aquanaut! Perhaps we could meet up for a day of detecting?

Trudy

Back
Top Bottom