• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

Did a quick search around the workplace

OZ_IL

Forum Supporter
Did a quick search of the grassy area in front of the workplace. Showed the security guard what a metal detector less than 20 years old looks like :lol: Two bus stop in the area got me hoping to find some lost coinage (bus stops are about 10 feet away from the grass) but no go. Along with the normal junk I found a car key which impressed the guard. I also found a beer bottle top from some Polish beer (DOJLIDY).

I'll have to try searching the whole area now and then after work to see if I can come up with anything. I know the building has been there since the 40's but no exit/entrance near the grass so not much foot traffic from workers.

Attachments

• key_top.jpg
    key_top.jpg
    30.3 KB · Views: 159
any find is good indeed, i work long hours and dont hunt much, but got a 29 and 39 wheatie and a silver war nickel at work, and hit 30 and 20 dollars on 2 scratch off tickets. Gonna hunt all day tuesday as I am off. I dont care if its an astroturf football field. :lol:

beerdoodle said:
any find is good indeed, i work long hours and dont hunt much, but got a 29 and 39 wheatie and a silver war nickel at work, and hit 30 and 20 dollars on 2 scratch off tickets. Gonna hunt all day tuesday as I am off. I dont care if its an astroturf football field. :lol:
Ahh a true MDer! You're right though, if you can get out, go for it!

Back
Top Bottom