First Gold

coin-op

P1030750.JPGAfter two years of casual hunting, today I stuck GOLD. It's a child's ring with three opals, found at about 3+ inches. It's so small it gives me hope that I'm capable of finding larger pieces. This is going to keep me smiling for sometime.
Update: The ring has been returned. It was lost 59 years ago in the snow by a 5 year old girl. Probably stepped on in the spring. The ring was given to her by her Grandmother. It's stamped 333, (8 carat gold).

Last edited:
Congrats on the gold.I'm still waiting for mine.If you can find a small child's ring,I'm sure the next honker you pass over will end up in your pouch. GL HH

I was searching the owners property. No question of ownership. Karma you know.

Yup, that's tiny. You found both pieces too which made it even smaller... Good job. I can't imagine it sounded all that great being broken.

Big congrats. Karma karma karma karma karma points!

It read all over the scale, but it wouldn't go away. Funny thing when I air tested it, it barely registered. I had to use my 'super tune' ring on the X-pointer to find it. It just wanted to be found.

Tiny? This is tiny. Originally thought it was a toe ring but now am convinced it came off of a baby. First gold I've found in about 8-9 months.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    72.5 KB · Views: 165
Back
Top Bottom