• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

Found a ring , lost a ring

Bodyman

This morning I wet out and found the usual clad about $ 7.00 bucks and a junk ring , I hope! I had not cleaned it real well but 99 % sure it was junk. But that 1% will have me wondering . somehow lost it While hunting . O well Maybe I will find it next time.

Been there! I found a REALLY NICE (at night) gold ring one night on a curb strip and it looked like it had a real nice Peridot stone in it. Well I was pumped up and ended up excitedly putting it in my pouch and didn't realize I had missed.

Well, normally I gps log my spots but didn't here out of excitement I would assume and realized after getting home I lost the ring And didn't know where. Well, I spent a month and a half looking for it where I thought I was, but could never quite get myself back to where I was.

I ended up finding the exact same ring some few months later right on the surface where I had dropped it when I missed my pouch and about LOST MY MIND. I've never laughed so hard in public for what would have had to appear to be no reason at all to everyone looking on walking by.

This is my gold ring I lost. I keep it in the car with me for a good laugh when I need it.

Back
Top Bottom