First time out!

Beefcake

Elite Member
This was my first time out. I searched an old 100+ year old run down house in the middle of the woods where I usually hunt deer. The area is about 1 mile from Ft. Laurens, the only Rev. War fort in Ohio. I found 3 wheat pennies (1914, 1940, 1944), a 1950's TootsieToy Dodge Truck, and a button with an anchor on it that measures 13mm. I am having a heck of a time finding this button, it is extremely similar to that of the British Royal Navy officer buttons. I'm going to try to post the pick of it I hope it works! I only spent about an hour at the ramshackled house, and yes I will be back! http://www.myfishingpictures.com/img/116016.jpg

I need to deer hunt with you !!! Can ya post a pick of the TootsieToy truck Beefcake ???

I'll try, I have to take a picture of it. I just put the button on the scanner, it was easier. It's a ligt green color 5 window dodge pickup. I've found them online.

Not sure yet, It is pretty thick with corrosion, I'm going to have to soak it and see what I find. Would the D be on the Abe side? I found it about 5 inches deep.

Hey Beefcake ... nice first outing and sounds like a great first site to hunt ... wishing you many more successes!

Thanks guys! I'm still searching for that particular design, I can't seem to find any with that double diamond shank, so if anyone has any ideas about it let me know too.

Back
Top Bottom