Soccer field

TerryEastTexas

Forum Supporter
Found these the last couple of times I hunted a soccer/baseball field complex. Got 3 quarters, 2 nickels and 5 dimes in one 3" circle. Now don't you just love spills. :yes:

Attachments

• 100_0629.jpg
    100_0629.jpg
    87.6 KB · Views: 164
Good digs Terry ! I have just started doing soccer fields. Any tips for me ? Thanks, steve in so az

Nice finds Terry, I love those pocket spills.

steve in so az said:
Good digs Terry ! I have just started doing soccer fields. Any tips for me ? Thanks, steve in so az
Steve hit the side lines where the bleachers are and where people sit in their folding chairs. Good luck.

Terry 55 said:
steve in so az said:
Steve hit the side lines where the bleachers are and where people sit in their folding chairs. Good luck.
And if there are more then one field like terry said in between the lines thats where my gold ring was. Let say this ............Can I Have your finds even before you find them? 8)

After working sevral soccer and baseball fields I've run across alot of these do ya know what they might be? cause I do now.

Attachments

• DSCN3442.JPG
    DSCN3442.JPG
    120.6 KB · Views: 164
I was thinking cleats from the shoes, but those appear to be metal, around here metal cleats are only used in certain leagues and only on 14 and up baseball teams........ I am guessing those are parts of needles used to air up soccer balls.......

Rusty, that would be the base of a ball inflator that the stem has broken off of... Very un-cool when your ball is flat and you've broken the only inflator valve you had with you :(

TNCSHOOTER said:
Rusty, that would be the base of a ball inflator that the stem has broken off of... Very un-cool when your ball is flat and you've broken the only inflator valve you had with you :(
..........You guys are just to good It's taken me awhile now to have figured it out after finding so many and then I find one all in one piece the bad thimg is they give a reading of a strong dime on my machine

Attachments

• DSCN3443.JPG
    DSCN3443.JPG
    115.6 KB · Views: 157
Back
Top Bottom