• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

Excitement then dissapointment

Bill_Ace_350

Elite Member
Went to an old park with the AT Pro. Found a clad quarter, a memorial and the..... what appeared to be a very old coin, about the size of a quarter, but defninitely not a quarter....

Looked at, but didn't want to rub it, and didn't have any water with me. Definitely not a modern coin.... No wait, I see some detail! Looks likes some sort of old token! Score! A token would be a first for me.

Immediately headed home. Ran it under some warm water. More detail coming out now. Hold it up to the light. Looks like a.....

Chucky Cheese token.

Bummer. Goes with the hobby though...

I thought I had found me another CC token yesterday, but it turned out to be a Roofy, the Roller Roo from 1998....looked them up and they sell on ebay for between 5 and 10.00 bucks....Tokens are pretty cool...

HDD

Excitement then dissapointment AGAIN!

This time I get a solid hi tone and a constant VDI of 80! Shallow, according to the depth indicator! Pinpoints about coin size! Use my Centech pinpointer, and there it is right on top of the ground, covered only by grass.... a junk ring!

Attachments

• ring 1.jpg
    ring 1.jpg
    46.6 KB · Views: 729
  • ring.jpg
    ring.jpg
    61.4 KB · Views: 747
Here is my 1984 CHUCK E CHEESE token after a careful soaking!

Saw that one sold on for $1.20!(if you can believe everything on the internet).

Attachments

• cc1.jpg
    cc1.jpg
    35.9 KB · Views: 715
  • cc2.jpg
    cc2.jpg
    33.5 KB · Views: 634
we got bunches from a recent birthday party we attended held at a chuckie cheese. they recycle the old ones and mix in the new ones.

This time I get a solid hi tone and a constant VDI of 80! Shallow, according to the depth indicator! Pinpoints about coin size! Use my Centech pinpointer, and there it is right on top of the ground, covered only by grass.... a junk ring!

That symbol on the ring I believe is called "yin yang" pretty cool although not much value. Your next token will be a good one. Keep diggin'.

Back
Top Bottom