First Silver with the F44

Not sure I want to know what an F44 is but I certainly love the results....Nice hit!!

Way to learn the behavior of this thing!.
This is exactly how I do it, find a signal, remember how it behaves, dig it and see what it is.
On both my F2 and my F70 I have gotten signals that were not logical, not ID'd correctly in conductivity or depth and still turned out to be good targets more than once.
Same with trash targets.
The F70 likes to ID tabs as dimes when they are 10" deep every time, for some reason.
Whatever the target, whatever the signal, good bad or confused, the F series will tell you something is down there one way or another and it looks like this new one will too.
There is a language we learn and another hidden language I believe can be also learned that can tell us much...to those of us that believe in that sort of thing.
This unit appears to be bilingual also.
Thanks for the experience write up.
Exactly the thing I am looking to hear and read about.
Congrats on the Silver too, of course!

Way to learn the behavior of this thing!.
This is exactly how I do it, find a signal, remember how it behaves, dig it and see what it is.
On both my F2 and my F70 I have gotten signals that were not logical, not ID'd correctly in conductivity or depth and still turned out to be good targets more than once.
Same with trash targets.
The F70 likes to ID tabs as dimes when they are 10" deep every time, for some reason.
Whatever the target, whatever the signal, good bad or confused, the F series will tell you something is down there one way or another and it looks like this new one will too.
There is a language we learn and another hidden language I believe can be also learned that can tell us much...to those of us that believe in that sort of thing.
This unit appears to be bilingual also.
Thanks for the experience write up.
Exactly the thing I am looking to hear and read about.
Congrats on the Silver too, of course!

Thanks Digger, yes, I think it's going to teach me a lot before it's over with. Hope you're doing ok and recovering!

Back
Top Bottom