My best coin day and a cell phone

funnyfarmman

Elite Member
Hunted in Lubbock Texas while visiting family. I only hunted parks with sand in the tot lots so I could move fast and use my sand scoop. I hit one park the first day and two the second day while my wife and her mom shopped. I hunted and a good time was had by all.

The pic's are of the finds from the second day after each hunt, and then together. This was the first time I have found over 60 coins so I was pretty happy. For a couple of hours it was a good time for sure. The parks there seemed to have no one hitting them. Since all this was in the sand I am sure the grass is full of coins. I think I could go over 100 coins easy hunting 3 or 4 parks there, but won't know until the next visit.

The cell looks like a nice one but the battery is dead. I am going to take it to a Sprint store and see if they can find the owner. It is a Samsung Upstage.

Thanks for looking.

cb

Attachments

• DSC06027.jpg
    DSC06027.jpg
    46.4 KB · Views: 272
  • DSC06028.jpg
    DSC06028.jpg
    46.1 KB · Views: 265
  • DSC06029.jpg
    DSC06029.jpg
    52.3 KB · Views: 266
Nice haul, and I am glad to see you picking up those tabs!:D

Someone on the forum said you dig 200 pop tabs for every ring, well they need a refrresher in math!!! LOL. I keep digging them in hopes of that gold ring, at this point it will take a ring the size of an engine block to get me back to zero on the pull tab ratio.

cb

Nice hunt!

When you come back to Kansas, it may be a little cooler than when you left!:lol:

Very nice hunt with lots of battery money congrats....
Just wait till the pulltabs are worth more than money is then you and me will both be set for life ....lol

Harold

Someone on the forum said you dig 200 pop tabs for every ring, well they need a refrresher in math!!! LOL. I keep digging them in hopes of that gold ring, at this point it will take a ring the size of an engine block to get me back to zero on the pull tab ratio.

cb

:lol::lol::lol:Keep at it, she is out there for ya!!:yes:

Back
Top Bottom