Got my first gold chain with the nox! Epic hunt!!

InShepherdsArms

Elite Member
Duuuuuuuuude!! One epic hunt with the nox!!

My first gold chain! 10k

2 gold wedding bands!!

2 silver rings! One pandora and the other has fake stones.

2 earnings with cz.

One awesome day at the beach!!

Let me tell you about my hunt. First location I went to looked very promising but ending up being a wash out. I then continued my search at other locations then I decided on one more location. This spot looked terrible. I started working my machine up high thinking that would be my best bet. Beach was almost flat. But we had some storms back to back with some decent wind a couple days before so I was thinking maybe some sand had moved a little below in the mushy sand. That’s when I started finding targets! I was shocked! These targets should be sinking but I assume these targets must of came from up high and washed down from the storm. I started digging coins then I found the chain! Then a silver ring. I thought then I was in a good location. Then I got one of the gold rings after more change! Then another silver followed by earrings and another gold ring! I wanted to stay longer but I started getting tired. So I’ll just go back tomorrow to hopefully find more gold!

This is probably one of my most epic hunts all with the nox!

Lesson I learned was never judge a beach by the cover!

I’m a believer! Haha

Beach 1
Sen 22
All metal

No noise cancel

Good luck out there!
☠️🔥💍

Attachments

• BAD515F5-A695-4C03-B3BE-5E01BCB6F621.jpg
    BAD515F5-A695-4C03-B3BE-5E01BCB6F621.jpg
    61.6 KB · Views: 510
Not much of a beach hunter but when I went with the 800 I was very very impressed. Great job buddy congratulations on the gold.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Duuuuuuuuude!! Nice hunt!

Yep, go get yourself more.

R5

Beautiful finds right there, any one of those would have made a killer hunt. You found them ALL in one hunt. BIG congrats, im sure there is more out there.

:dingding: Kudos to exploring an area that didn't look as good! That area may not get hunters because they think its "terrible". Go back soon and hit it again.

Yeah! How weird is that?!! All those finds on flat mushy sand? Contrary to what any of us woulda thought? Any other characteristics that made you sweep it? What was the condition of the coins? Able to tell you how long they have been there? Fresh drops?, been there a while? What?

Hmmm...might have to give some of these soft places a fast swing every now and again to see if these great results are replicatable!...Great Hunt and finds and report!

Back
Top Bottom