ENDED MegaBall for a Merc and a Buff

Foragist

Forum Supporter
I have won several of these fun contests now, so I feel it's my turn to put one out there.
The prize: One Mercury dime that I previously won from the legendary Matmit, plus one 1928 Buffalo nickel that I found this year. ( a Merc from Matt, and a Buff from Blaise...get it?)

The contest: Try to guess the Megaball number for Friday's Megaball lottery drawing. Only the megaball number; not the other numbers.

The rules: Guess a number from 1 to 25. Wait until Friday night Megaball drawing is released. If one person guesses correctly, that person wins the prize. If more than one guesses the right number, only those correct guessers will go into a playoff for the closest guess in the following Friday Megaball. If nobody guesses the correct Megaball number, the contest starts over for the following Friday Megaball drawing.

I hope this is simple enough.

Sorry, almost forgot; one more rule: No photos of Creepy Tiki allowed! :lol:

Attachments

• DSCN7255.jpg
    DSCN7255.jpg
    66 KB · Views: 475
I have won several of these fun contests now, so I feel it's my turn to put one out there.
The prize: One Mercury dime that I previously won from the legendary Matmit, plus one 1928 Buffalo nickel that I found this year. ( a Merc from Matt, and a Buff from Blaise...get it?)

The contest: Try to guess the Megaball number for Friday's Megaball lottery drawing. Only the megaball number; not the other numbers.

The rules: Guess a number from 1 to 25. Wait until Friday night Megaball drawing is released. If one person guesses correctly, that person wins the prize. If more than one guesses the right number, only those correct guessers will go into a playoff for the closest guess in the following Friday Megaball. If nobody guesses the correct Megaball number, the contest starts over for the following Friday Megaball drawing.

I hope this is simple enough.

Sorry, almost forgot; one more rule: No photos of Creepy Tiki allowed! :lol:

Aw man...that greatly reduces my chances LOL

I'll take number 17 anyway :)

Number 20 for me, thanks for the opportunity. :)

The chances of winning this contest are pretty good (4%). There's only a small range of numbers to guess.

The chances of winning this contest are pretty good (4%). There's only a small range of numbers to guess.

The chances of hitting the right number are 1 in 25(4%). The odds of actually winning depends on how many people guess the right number. This contest is open to all members of Friendly Metal Detecting Forum. Any of the 25 numbers can be guessed by multiple people. Good luck. :yes:

The chances of hitting the right number are 1 in 25(4%). The odds of actually winning depends on how many people guess the right number. This contest is open to all members of Friendly Metal Detecting Forum. Any of the 25 numbers can be guessed by multiple people. Good luck. :yes:

Oh yes, forgot about that. :roll: Still a cool contest, thanks!

Back
Top Bottom