• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

Looking for someone to detect with in the Yakima WA area

bradloy25

Hi im new to the metal detecting world and im looking for someone to go out with and would like to start detecting.
I just purchased an Whites Prism 2.
Im from Zillah but thats pretty close to Yakima WA.

Please get back to me

Yakima

Eh Brad - any gold over there near Yakima? I live in Kenmore - about 2 hours away. I have ordered a MineLab X-Terra 70 and it should be here in about a week.

I'm trying to find some of the quasi ghost towns in WA. to get started.

Terry

I havent found any gold or silver yet, best thing Ive found to date is a 1910s wheat Penny. Im sure there is gold out there somewhere.

Hi

Hey. I'm over in Everett. Again around 2 hours away. Nice to find another person in the state.

American river ridge ski bowl

I've been detecting the yakima valley for years. A fun and sometimes lucrative location is the American ridge ski bowl. Built in the 30's, closed in the 50's I've found some great stuff there. People ski with the dumbest stuff in there pockets.

yakima metal detecting

Hey I'm trying to start a local metal detecting group. I'm from selah. Let me know if anyone is interested.

Are you still trying to start a detecting group? I've been detecting the Yakima area for 8 years and would like to do it with someone. Hard to get motivated when your by your self.

Back
Top Bottom