• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

Permission - Release of Liability

Fooleeze

I've got a permission where the owner has asked for a brief email stating that he is not liable if I somehow injure myself on his property. Has anyone ever had to write something like this? I have no issue doing it, but want to write something reasonable. I'd love to see some examples if you have written anything like this before.

I sure hope he hasn't set up a bunch of bear traps on the property.

Hi Fooleeze,
I just sent you a PM with a video link where someone on youtube made one of these forms. If I remember correctly, you can message him through youtube with your email and he will send you a copy of the form he uses for his permission hunts. Hope it helps!! Make some great finds and post them!!!! GL & HH

Brian

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Ya see, this is exactly why I dont ask permissions!...It just troubles innocent people unnecessarily when they think you might hurt yourself and sue them....so yeah, just hunt a place without asking....dont bother people....

Be considerate of other peoples feelings and dont trouble people...Permission askers have a serious character flaw..always banging on a fellows door and bringing up stupid stuff? troubling a guy? Just go out and do it! I'm taking a nap!:laughing:

Ya see, this is exactly why I dont ask permissions!...It just troubles innocent people unnecessarily when they think you might hurt yourself and sue them....so yeah, just hunt a place without asking....dont bother people....

Be considerate of other peoples feelings and dont trouble people...Permission askers have a serious character flaw..always banging on a fellows door and bringing up stupid stuff? troubling a guy? Just go out and do it! I'm taking a nap!:laughing:

Mud-puppy, we can always count on you for some creative-writing skill Dave Barry-type wit. Just as Dave Barry wrote for the newspapers in your type style, you ought to make a monthly column in Western & Eastern treasures, to poke fun , as you do, at the culture of md'ing, in your witty style.

Most of the time I have been required to give a release was when corporations (or businesses) owned the land. I will gladly give permission to hunt.

Back
Top Bottom