Heavymetalnut's Link

Shhhh...don't tell them that the majority of them will be buried in Harford County Maryland....Shhhhh.

I can wish can't I?

Thanks for what? We don't get to play...

I know right? On the outset, Its a neat concept, but thinking about this further, they shoulda made this a Nationwide effort at the very least...10 easter eggs? Hows about this! Take 100 old scrap silver dollars, counterstamp them with a Whites logo and individually numbered even, and have some of their dedicated and trustworthy user group go and salt them around in all 50 States? We are only talking $2k tops, all in, including dies! What a great marketing angle it woulda been!

You know 90% of them would never be found or 'reclaimed' for some dubious prize, unless they were salted in totlots!...each number could correspond to a certain 'freebie' on the Whites website...to be redeemed, kept, or traded as merited...

No, I'm with you on this Nectar, this kind of cheap 'Easter Egg' ploy really chaps my @ss! Especially since I dont live in CT!...:laughing: Plus, we cant trust half the 'Whites user group' to salt out a free silver dollar!:laughing:
Mud

I was wondering what happened to you since you don't post anymore. I loved reading your posts and as a fellow CT person - I think your videos and posts were what really got me to go out and buy an MD.

Great finds you’ve had there in the video.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom