ENDED ** New contest! ** Win a gold item! Deadline for entries is October 1!

Ok twizzlerlord and Phrawg, this is the final pic. You must PRIVATE MESSAGE me your guess within one week of this post. I will then post both guesses and declare the winner.

Attachments

• 20171124_085956.jpg
    20171124_085956.jpg
    33.3 KB · Views: 505
Also, I had forgotten that part of this contest was to donate the current melt value of the item to the site. I've got it ready! I will do so after the 1 week deadline, or after both contestants have submitted their guesses.

Friendly Metal Detector Forum - a big thank you for everything you do. Without this site, I'm not certain I would have even gotten into this hobby. If I did, I AM certain that I would have done so without a ton of information that is so helpful, and provided here in this forum. I've decided to double the donation. Whatever the current melt value is, x2. THANK YOU EVERYONE!

A hint for contestants: the ring is a very large size, approx size 15. It is hollow in the upper part of the shank however.

Friendly Metal Detector Forum - a big thank you for everything you do. Without this site, I'm not certain I would have even gotten into this hobby. If I did, I AM certain that I would have done so without a ton of information that is so helpful, and provided here in this forum. I've decided to double the donation. Whatever the current melt value is, x2. THANK YOU EVERYONE!

That's just AWESOME of you, Bagelbites! You're a good man! :cool:

Twizzlerlord guessed 5.37 grams
Phrawg guessed 8.75 grams

Actual weight is 4.28 grams. Twizzlerlord wins the item. PM me your mailing address, please.

The current melt value of this item is $73.67, so I'm on the hook for a $147 donation to the site.

Thanks for playing.

Attachments

• 20171129_153230.jpg
    20171129_153230.jpg
    61.5 KB · Views: 460
Congrats Twizzler...

Thanks BB for the awesome contest, and donation to the forum... Way cool!

<°)))>{

Congrats Twizzlerlord and thank you for the contest Bagelbites!

Sent from my E6683 using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom