Finally got my ATMax; no hunts yet, but I did get the travel and carry system mostly squared away!

CJayC

Everything fits and secures nicely. Balances well when carried duffle-style; haven't tried it on my back just yet. Total weight is about 14lbs or so. It's still not complete, however. The final task to treat the entire inside of the main compartment with a couple coats of Flex Seal to waterproof it and better deal with dirt and other debris.

Outer compartment contains smaller coil with additional lower (and soon to be middle) shaft, White's Ground Hawg shovel, and knee pads. There's still room for extra gloves and batteries (and maybe a travel charger), and a few other bits and pieces.

7f93b11f231d047b1a020266ec0465b7.jpg
53ae681fc50328dc7d442fe23ab070d1.jpg
8fdd6811939f7161e1aa0490b6a50e13.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Just curious, how long did you have to wait. I am a poor waiter and I'm getting jealous of all you folks that already have them. But I do have one on order.

Just curious, how long did you have to wait. I am a poor waiter and I'm getting jealous of all you folks that already have them. But I do have one on order.

If I had kept my original KellyCo preorder, I'd STILL be waiting; they just now finished their May preorders, and I preordered in mid-August. But I got lucky and met a fellow in one of the Facebook groups who referred me to a dealer who had one machine left. I got it. Best price out there, as well. I canceled my preorder and purchased the other one over the phone on Sep. 15th or 16th.

I also cancelled my KellyCo pre-order. When I called for updates I was treated like cr_p. I heard about a small dealer who had one in stock so I dumped my pre-order at KellyCo and got the in-stock MAX from the small dealer for $20 more than KellyCo. Best $20 I ever ate.

He doesn't have any more on hand does he? But I did not order from Kellyco.

I assume you're asking both of us. At the time I ordered, no, he didn't. But that was last week. Ordered it on a THU, had it on MON.

I got mine from Jim at Golden Road Detectors out of MO.

Everything fits and secures nicely. Balances well when carried duffle-style; haven't tried it on my back just yet. Total weight is about 14lbs or so. It's still not complete, however. The final task to treat the entire inside of the main compartment with a couple coats of Flex Seal to waterproof it and better deal with dirt and other debris.

Outer compartment contains smaller coil with additional lower (and soon to be middle) shaft, White's Ground Hawg shovel, and knee pads. There's still room for extra gloves and batteries (and maybe a travel charger), and a few other bits and pieces.

7f93b11f231d047b1a020266ec0465b7.jpg
53ae681fc50328dc7d442fe23ab070d1.jpg
8fdd6811939f7161e1aa0490b6a50e13.jpg

Congrats! Your gonna love it.
Its cool Garrett got rid of the belltones on the max.

Looks like Bart at Big Boys Hobbies has some on hand...

Give him a call, I don't think your going to do better anywhere..

They are a sponsor here, and really have the respect of the forum as a whole, unlike smellyco...

<°)))>{

Nice ! You must have kids, your kitchen table looks like mine :laughing:

Honestly, while we do, that clutter is mostly our fault. We have a really bad habit of using any elevated and flat surface as a storage point for junk. It's the very reason we don't have a coffee table.

That explains the floor too! :laughing: I noticed you picked a UTC assault rifle case to carry your stuff. Make sure you have all your permits in order....

Just curious to see how the Max was working, I got mine Monday, and I think I may have a bad coil. After work I will try to get Rusty from Garrett on the phone to have a listen. Thanks in advance

Back
Top Bottom