Possible new section for boring hunts.

DigthenChuck

To the owner or admins of this fine forum:
I was wondering if a new area could be added to the site. An area to post results of disappointing hunts. Then we we could talk about piss poor hunts, of which I have been running a pretty good streak of. I know we can talk about them now, but it is boring for a lot of us to post a boring thread with only junk finds. It is cool seeing where people have done well and I don't think we want to ruin the areas of the site where people are posting gold rings and piles of silver.
It is just a thought, then if you read that section, you should have known it was boring before you went there.

Thanks Chuck

Hah! I've had a few of those this year for sure, I don't get silver or oldies every time I head out the door to detect.

There have been many times that I’ve learned just as much about detecting on a day when I’ve gotten skunked as the days when the pouch has some goodies in it...reading about the skunky hunts is definitely important too!

There have been many times that I’ve learned just as much about detecting on a day when I’ve gotten skunked as the days when the pouch has some goodies in it...reading about the skunky hunts is definitely important too!

Yep. I had some really great success very early on.....and it gave me the false expectation of finding goodies every time out. A few more trips with not a lot to crow about cured me of that idea. And.......I worked harder and asked for help from more experienced people. That caused me to learn more and then find more. Plenty of room to grow no matter what level you are at I think.

Lol last night would qualify.

Attachments

• BA61C19D-46FB-46AB-BAF0-BC51C181F1EA.jpg
    BA61C19D-46FB-46AB-BAF0-BC51C181F1EA.jpg
    95.4 KB · Views: 684
Back
Top Bottom