Button help

woodbutcher

Forum Supporter
I don’t know much about buttons so this could be very old,maybe not old at all..was found in front of a 1820 church on The curbstrip..Took the orx out there in coin fast,and was surprised at how many tarhpgets it located on that curbstrip..it’s across from my home so I’ve hit it up literally a hundreds times with all different machines..just goes to show different machines see things differently.Anyone one recognize the button please let us know..thanks

Attachments

• 6C84DE54-9B9B-444B-9CE1-140E7A0F9591.jpg
    6C84DE54-9B9B-444B-9CE1-140E7A0F9591.jpg
    72.2 KB · Views: 125
I don’t believe that’s old at all, 1960’s blazer button is my guess because I’ve found a few exactly like that one

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
I've found a few of those buttons too. (At least the same design) I found them in 1950 and 60s neighborhoods.

oooh oooh, I know I know: It's a 1966 USA quarter. :cool3:

But seriously now: Yes those coat-of-arms motifs were all the rage for blazer coat buttons in the 1960s-ish. They look military-ish, but ... alas ... are not.

I don’t believe that’s old at all, 1960’s blazer button is my guess because I’ve found a few exactly like that one

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thanks for the info coin whisperer

Can't help with the Button ID Pete but clad to see you got out for a little play time. Trapper
Thanks trapper, it was cool finding it because I've been over that curb a lot already..shows nothing's ever hunted out
I've found a few of those buttons too. (At least the same design) I found them in 1950 and 60s neighborhoods.
Thanks for th e info stiffwrist
oooh oooh, I know I know: It's a 1966 USA quarter. :cool3:

But seriously now: Yes those coat-of-arms motifs were all the rage for blazer coat buttons in the 1960s-ish. They look military-ish, but ... alas ... are not.
Yea, I didn't find that quarter but it would be my luck being a 66

Back
Top Bottom