• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

Todays finds

Bajanick

Elite Member
Got out for a few hours, Lots of clad, a tag with #2 on it another chuck E cheese coin/token and a 1955 canadian penny, That kind of made the hunt worth it.

:thumbsup:

Attachments

• 1955CANADIAN.jpg
    1955CANADIAN.jpg
    60.6 KB · Views: 329
  • 51419.jpg
    51419.jpg
    63.8 KB · Views: 276
Last edited:
Congrats on the assortment of finds. That tag looks like the miner's tags we find all over the place around here from the coal mining days. Some of those Chuck E. Cheese tokens can be worth some money if you find the right ones.:yes:

Nice old Canada cent there. I found a ‘40 one here on a lake beach awhile ago. One of my favorite finds for awhile as it was one of my oldest coins for a long while.

Congrats on the assortment of finds. That tag looks like the miner's tags we find all over the place around here from the coal mining days. Some of those Chuck E. Cheese tokens can be worth some money if you find the right ones.:yes:
I will have to look at all my Chuck E cheese tokens, LOL
Thanks Waveoff

Congrats on a good hunt!!!
Thanks LilWorm
Congrats on the fun finds.
Thanks Jamflicker
Nice old Canada cent there. I found a ‘40 one here on a lake beach awhile ago. One of my favorite finds for awhile as it was one of my oldest coins for a long while.
Thanks GroundSweeper

Good to see some CA finds. Who needs those pesky east coast LC's anyhow. Eh ? :cool3:

Back
Top Bottom