• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

Good short hunt in Token Town

TundraPlugger

Elite Member
I came through Plaza, ND a little earlier than usual on the way to work so of course a little detecting was to be had.
I hunted at an old church which the city had bought and turned into a museum. I've hunted there before probably a half dozen times and never really found much so my expectations were pretty low.
I hunted the yard a little where I had dug up an Indianhead 3 or 4 years ago but no luck. I figured I'd hit the curbstrip and then take off.
First signal I got was really erratic but sounded a bit like a penny and it was 6" down so it was getting dug.
It turned out to be my 12th token from that little town.....in really good condition too!
Next good signal came up exactly like an Indianhead and was 6" down so it was pretty obvious what i was digging.....1903 IHP!

Nothing after that and it was time to leave but what a nice little 20 minute hunt!
33b5f2500812d38ea1dfd13b46e7b2fc.jpg
9a724a9fa6eb18331127bf19a87da893.jpg
f9e31104fb0aff3f22e95a3dfcf4eedb.jpg
10be4c6f98dc2736bfca5446f650dd88.jpg
44a0568c047da1f3d277f942224b8593.jpg

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Those short hunts of yours are always amazing. Love the condition of the coins and tokens you have recovered. Big congrats Tundra. Trapper
Thanks Trapper! I don't seem to get much time for the all day hunts....mostly the little 30 to 45 minute hunts here and there. They have been more than productive though this year! I cant believe how much stuff I'm finding with the 3030 that I've missed with the Etrac!

Nice hunt. Congrats on the Indian and token.

Sent from my SM-T580 using Tapatalk

Man super digs Tundra! Token town! [emoji38]
Thanks Sweeper! Token Town has been good to me...... I'm sure everyone there thinks I'm some kind of weirdo though except the half dozen people who know me..... I'm through there almost every other day!

Pretty cool token, congrats on a nice looking IHP. Also you do well on time management. If I'm hitting good targets I find it hard to drag up on a hunt. I would have kept going and been late for work. lol Good luck Mark

Pretty cool token, congrats on a nice looking IHP. Also you do well on time management. If I'm hitting good targets I find it hard to drag up on a hunt. I would have kept going and been late for work. lol Good luck Mark
Thanks Mark! I think one of the best things about that hunt was the in-situ photo I was able to get.....not often that happens! Also, I'm part owner in our family company so I can kind of show up a little late here and there but when it comes to my work(fencing), if I don't do it it won't get done so I have to manage my time accordingly.

Back
Top Bottom