Delta 4000 question

ChrisnAmanda1

Elite Member
So I got the teknetics Delta 4000 and so far I love It but I don't understand what the difference between notch and disc is. If you set the disc. It eliminates certain categories but if you use notch it does the exact same thing. Curious as to why they made it this way? Samw function different name?

So I got the teknetics Delta 4000 and so far I love It but I don't understand what the difference between notch and disc is. If you set the disc. It eliminates certain categories but if you use notch it does the exact same thing. Curious as to why they made it this way? Samw function different name?

I don't own a delta but I owned its Big Brothers the Gamma and Omega.. IF I remember correctly disc will notch out continuous say from 1 - 39 Iron or above but continuous..

where as NOTCH you can notch out certain areas say Pull Tabs and Pennies if you were so inclined.. and leave other items open in between

going by memory here so take that for what it is worth

That makes sense. Thank you very much for the reply! I was rather lost as to Why they did the same thing LOL

Back
Top Bottom