Been awhile but I'm back (and in a big way!!!)

wadepliskin

Hey all,

I've been away from detecting and the forums for about a year due to a shoulder injury.
I just started again 3 weeks ago and found a couple of rings (1 stainless, 1 silver), a small silver chain, couple bucks clad.
Went out again for about 45 minutes last weekend and in my second target that I scooped I found this GEM!!! 14K on the 2 outer rings, 18K on the center with approx 3 carats in diamonds. Pawn shop offered $2000 but after a long conversation they recommended getting it appraised as they think it could fetch me $5000-$7000 that way.
Needless to say it's my best find ever, 1 off my bucket list (woman's wedding ring) and I'm loving my hobby again :)

-Corey

Attachments

• ring1.JPG
    ring1.JPG
    165.1 KB · Views: 627
  • ring2.JPG
    ring2.JPG
    88 KB · Views: 602
Talk about hitting the ground running! Wow! Setting the bar pretty high, hope you can top that. Don't be disappointed if it takes a while though. Congrats on an awesome find!!!

OkI’m taking a year off. Congratulations and welcome back in a BIG way :))))

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That is an item that is worth the cost of having a certified gemologist give you an appraisal. I would ask for a current value appraisal and not an insurance appraisal.

Awesome find man big time congrats! Check the girdle of the center diamond with a loop, there might be some micro engraving on it with possible info on the stone.

:dingding: That looks over $2,000 to me. KILLER find congrats!

If a pawn shop offer 2g, has to be worth 4g up front. Very NIce!!

Worth way more then 2 g even 4 g's !

Only go to Jewerly stores and not a Pawn Shop, and go to a few Jewerly stores and then add 25% to that and you will find a true ballpark value.

Sent from my LGLS775 using Tapatalk

That is going torture you to keep or sell! Don’t get in a hurry-enjoy your encore score some more!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom