• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

Had to upgrade my beach machine!

itsaring!

24K Larry
Forum Supporter
This one has pedal assist or just throttle. Either way high gear does 20.3mph. Wouldn't recommend trying that with a fatbike in the soft sand:shock: Got to add a scoop holder and the Equinox i just sling haul it over the back. Yeah i got a bicycle fettish:lol: So far the Equinox paid for one of the tires:wow:

Attachments

• IMG_2912.jpg
    IMG_2912.jpg
    126.7 KB · Views: 622
That's Awesome Larry:yes: Sure beats pedaling the whole time. Especially when your tired, heading back and end up with a strong head wind. Looks great man, good job!

Man's gotta do what a man's got to do! Walk, bike, kayak, ski...The Gold is calling!.....:scooter:

pretty sweet!
Thanks David!

Hope it meets your needs as it sure looks good.

Good luck with it
It should get me there.

Class 2 ebike :cool:
Thanks!

Very cool!
Thanks!

Larry that a cool bike. I've never seen one like it. How far will it go on a charge? And where do you find one like that?
Got it off feebay. We have several ebike sellers where i live but they charge too much here. Not yet tested the range.
That's Awesome Larry:yes: Sure beats pedaling the whole time. Especially when your tired, heading back and end up with a strong head wind. Looks great man, good job!
Not as nice as your rig though!

Man's gotta do what a man's got to do! Walk, bike, kayak, ski...The Gold is calling!.....:scooter:
Yes indeed!

Very nice! What kind of range do you get?
Not sure yet? My two fatbike tire holders for my hollywood ebike carrier hasnt made it yet. Cant beach test it. But ran it over 6 miles in my neighborhood and it still had a full charge. But no telling on sand? Supposed to get 20 without pedaling.

Looks

Stealthy Larry , did you get , his and her's bike's for Barbara ? , we all know you wouldn't want to leave her behind, but you might want to out flank her :laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing: :sneaking::pirates:

[QUOTE=itsaring

Got it off feebay. We have several ebike sellers where i live but they charge too much here. Not yet tested the range.
Not as nice as your rig though.

We have a ebike dealer here and the prices start about $3,000.

Wish I could afford one of those things! I can't because they won't fit into my Fiat. :laughing:
You can do it!:lol:

Stealthy Larry , did you get , his and her's bike's for Barbara ? , we all know you wouldn't want to leave her behind, but you might want to out flank her :laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing: :sneaking::pirates:Can't figure out if he got the bike to Keep up with Kapi , or get in front of her :biker: howboutit :lol:
She is already getting enough gold. I got to get a jump down the beach a ways:lol:

Back
Top Bottom