• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

Question for CZ-3D users

user18 said:
Hi roger,

I can't say i've found dozens of rings  :grin: but I've "field tested" gold rings on the CZ3d. I have about ten and six of them ID as foil. Two of them bounce between foil and nickel and round and square pulltab, and the other two pretty much stay on round pulltab.

I've found a few silver rings and these for the most part have ID'ed very solidly in the high coin area. Didn't even jump down to zinc/token when I switched to salt.

There was a table that gave results of testing for about 100 gold rings with the CZ3d, that someone did as part of evaluating the detector. Do you have that documentation? It gives how many ID'ed as coin, foil, pulltab, etc. It's a great table... let me know if you don't have it; I can send it to you. I also have a file of downloaded posts about the CZ3d and its use that someone collected awhile ago, which you probably have but if not let me know and I'll email that to you also.
I don't have any of that info that you talk about and would greatly appreciate if you could send it to me.
Thanks

Back
Top Bottom