• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

NEW: Teknetics T2 Topics

KCK

Anybody got ant reviews on this NEW machine? Sure would likw to hear them!

Sorry can't help help you with the T2 but I do like your digger. :lol: By the way is that a Mark 1 you have there. If so where were you able to pick one up at. HH

Not a Mark1

It's the origina Teknetics T2 8000. Would pull a dime out of the center of a Pop cap at 5-6 inches..... :lol: Okay so I'm bragging on it, and (Tear) I did just sell it to Aaron last week, I miss it already. A great machine to hunt with and the tones make for the most exciting hunts you've ever had. The learning curve is kinda long with the Ole Tek's but once you got it down...beautiful!

I'm going miss that one and will more than likely by it back someday or one just like it! I sold it to be able to get a Tek T2...can You Believe That!
:(

Here's a pic of my last Tech...or I'd better say the better halfs Tek as she would never part with this one.
If something happens to it I guess I would have to pay Teknetics to rebuild it cause she won't live without it. That's a testimony to Teknetics I guess. Never the less it's from the 80's era called a Tek Turbo Competition Detector.
Some things will live forever at least in her eyes!
I'm going to buy a Tek T2 for her, I use a Garrett GTI 25000 and I'm quite pleased with it after the year long learning curve with it. But I'll just bet that the first time we go out with the Tek T2, the Turbo goes also....any body want bet on that one? heheheh

Have a great day of finds!

Back
Top Bottom