LS Pelso Exquinox Headphones

scuba....... you ever try waterproof earbuds then put a pair of muffs over them when diving?

Ive got a pair now with audio sears...... piezos ..... and Tonys (which are well designed) but mines got just a tad more volume. Harold makes a loud pair for the CTX ..... he started using a better pair of muffs with SS slides.

Thanks Dew for the shout out on my headphones they work great on the Equinox too.

I have the garrett sea hunter mark II with the blue headphones. As scuba said everything stinks underwater and they will blast obove and no volume control.

scuba....... you ever try waterproof earbuds then put a pair of muffs over them when diving?

Ive got a pair now with audio sears...... piezos ..... and Tonys (which are well designed) but mines got just a tad more volume. Harold makes a loud pair for the CTX ..... he started using a better pair of muffs with SS slides.

In diving nothing can be stuck in your ears so I haven't tried. I know it is only 9' but I stop at breaking that diving rule for fear of more hearing damage. i might be able to use ear buds after I go down and then put them on but no I haven't tried any ear buds.

The whole problem is a Minelab issue. They knew it and heard complaints with the CTX and ignored every diver. Saying a machine was waterproof to 10' to them meant it can be used for wading. They never expected a diver to want to use it as far as I can see.

Saying a machine was waterproof to 10' to them meant it can be used for wading. They never expected a diver to want to use it as far as I can see.

Completely agree. They arent going to spend time or money fixing an "issue" that only affects a few people out of thousands of users. They never intended someone to ACTUALLY take it 10 feet deep.

Come on now Scuba give ML some credit with the CTX...... oooops wait a min. didnt they use the wrong size O ring even for wading?:laughing:

you should checkout Treasure_Adventure a new channel on youtube, diving with an Equinox in Australia and doing very well with it, I’m planning on diving with my 600 as soon a I can get my hands on suitable headphones

Back
Top Bottom