Anybody in Watertown NY?

Hello? Anybody here? How about Evans Mills ? Fort Drum?
Well I went out to a school yard, didn't find much so I figure somebody has been cleaning this place up, didn't get in trouble either so it must be alright to hunt here. HH

Hello? Anybody here? How about Evans Mills ? Fort Drum?
Well I went out to a school yard, didn't find much so I figure somebody has been cleaning this place up, didn't get in trouble either so it must be alright to hunt here. HH

Some schools ok. State Parks need permit.

You will have a hard time getting on Fort Drum unless you have the right credentials, reason or a sponsor, Then access to the training areas.....

Plus, a Sergeant Major or First Sergeant, who yells at people for even walking on "his" grass probably won't appreciate you walking and digging a plug in said grass!

Some schools ok. State Parks need permit.

You will have a hard time getting on Fort Drum unless you have the right credentials, reason or a sponsor, Then access to the training areas.....

Plus, a Sergeant Major or First Sergeant, who yells at people for even walking on "his" grass probably won't appreciate you walking and digging a plug in said grass!
Thanks for the info Bill, headed back to Michigan, I'll be back though but not sure when, have a kid here that retired from the military so I get to come out here every once in a while, maybe next time we can get together for a hunt or 2 if it's ok with you. Thanks again for your help.HH

Back
Top Bottom