• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

Surprise Revealed! The Force is With Me on the 1st Hunt!

nice! does that phone power on? supposed to be water proof. charge it up and see its a newer one and probably still worth some bucks
It's completely toast! But it wont stop me from trying to sell it on Ebay for parts. :yes: It belonged to a young man. It had a micro SD card and showed some illegal drug activity on it (marijuana), in addition to his name and address from a picture he took of an order. :roll:

Until the 15" coil comes out i switched back to the CTX with 17"" coil. Ill save the Nox for winter hunting and some water hunts. It just can't hang with a CTX with a big coil. Ask me how i know!:lol:

I know that the 17 on the CTX is a killer to swing for 5 or 6 hours. If I'm going in the water I use the 11". But the 17 is the main coil for me. But it works on the shoulder and it loves gold.

felix how long did it take you to get your machine just curios ,ordrerd mine from kellyco back in april 22 and they tell me it could be another 5-6 weeks :shock: unbelievable!

felix how long did it take you to get your machine just curios ,ordrerd mine from kellyco back in april 22 and they tell me it could be another 5-6 weeks :shock: unbelievable!
Less than 2 weeks from a small dealer recommended to me by a FMDF member.

I know that the 17 on the CTX is a killer to swing for 5 or 6 hours. If I'm going in the water I use the 11". But the 17 is the main coil for me. But it works on the shoulder and it loves gold.

After 3 hours i am done no matter what i am using. Kapi usually looks for me at the entrance to where we walked on the beach taking a nap when she is done:laughing:
Forgot to add my Nox wasnt finding rings. Switched to the CTX big coil and Bam!:shock:

Attachments

• IMG_2914.jpg
    IMG_2914.jpg
    47.3 KB · Views: 47
After 3 hours i am done no matter what i am using. Kapi usually looks for me at the entrance to where we walked on the beach taking a nap when she is done:laughing:
Forgot to add my Nox wasnt finding rings. Switched to the CTX big coil and Bam!:shock:

You almost make me regret ordering the Nox. I'm hard to please. At least that's what my wife says.:lol: Great CTX magic Buddy.

You almost make me regret ordering the Nox. I'm hard to please. At least that's what my wife says.:lol: Great CTX magic Buddy.

I wouldnt regret it. But seems the CTX 17" coil likes gold and silver more here than the Nox in the wet sand during the summer. But i keep my CTX out of the water so she dont flood. Equinox i can handle a flood:lol:

Attachments

• IMG_2922.jpg
    IMG_2922.jpg
    48 KB · Views: 38
Back
Top Bottom