I will be starting a Utube Channel!

NoxDude

Elite Member
Hey Guys!

For those that have followed me over the years, know that I have been bring in some serious mega clad! Well, I feel it's time to start my own utube channel of my hunting! Many of you out there have suggested that I do this and so with the help of my good friend Ed Huffman with Adventures with Ed Huffman, I am going to do it! He did a very nice video of me and all of my success with hunting. Please check it out and subscribe to his channel. I plan to start mine soon.

I am not the most outspoken guy and I could be camera shy. I mostly will film me hunting, digging, suggestions, recommendations, etc. My Utube channel will be called The Mega Cladder. Here is the clip of Ed Huffman and the challenge he is giving me! LOL Please subscribe! I have the Utube site up just no videos yet.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vp7jfiAj0Cc

My channel:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCATiSo4IO2Q8zLmYo9-Q23w?view_as=subscriber

Noxdude50

Last edited:
Ultra Super Jason! 'bout time a mega cladder got some love!:laughing: folks dont know!
Congratulations and its been a real hoot following ya!

Ultra Super Jason! 'bout time a mega cladder got some love!:laughing: folks dont know!
Congratulations and its been a real hoot following ya!

Aww thanks Mud! You have been an inspiration to me for a long time. You know me over the years I have produced some serious coin! I'm still plugging away but getting very tough to find that pay. I been to all of the parks and schools out here. I think a glimpse to see how I do it would be fun to see! Mamy folks out there know/dont know who I am. I would love to show them what I do. Technique, suggestions, how to, etc i hope to get many that subscribe to my channel!

You been hunting? I see you post from time to time.

Noxdude50

I moved your post to Member's Links, where Youtube videos should go. In the future, please add your new videos to this thread.

Nice I’ve been looking forward to your video’s after hearing about you on Ed huffman’s channel

Back
Top Bottom