todays bust...

(Heavy)

Elite Member
<---video

OneFlewChief2.jpg
the Spirits are disturbed
He who does not have white mans permit may not hunt on our land and is expected to join herd and be part of a controlled gathering to reduce calls to athority about lone hunters.

I would have stayed until I found my Bling...
jack-1-1.jpg
you know me

You should use youtube! :lol:
Photobucket is not as good! :lol:

takes too long to load, dosent make me comfortable with all it's possible exposure and there is nothing special about my video's, just the daily bling :p Youtube is just not as homie as PB, but I will hear a reasonable rebutal... fire away

I loved your vid. And the token is kool, YUP. But how's dog is barking like H E L L !!!

Attachments

• pirates-939-carribean.jpg
    pirates-939-carribean.jpg
    42.7 KB · Views: 186
I remember

When the Pirates went into Chi Town it was always day ball..that is until they realized how much work was being missed by all those people at the games..took them till 88..Not smart people in Chi Town. I love that token.

When the Pirates went into Chi Town it was always day ball..that is until they realized how much work was being missed by all those people at the games..took them till 88..Not smart people in Chi Town. I love that token.

well thank ye for that bit of trivia Keith :yes: I will go pull it from my scrap bin and put a little polish on it so we can geta better look see. Take me a few minutes but there is nothinig else to do. Don't know where i'm setting sail for in the morning but it won't be that township I was in today, especially since I heard from the officer there is a hord of TH'ers roaming the land like grazing Buffalo

mac.jpg
last place I want to be

100_1399-1.jpg
100_1401-1.jpg

the people were happy, the employers were not :lol:

Back
Top Bottom