The Nox 800 strikes again!!

NoxDude

Elite Member
So I wanted to head to a park to see how the Nox 800 handles clad. I had a real good hunt Saturday at a local school with $21 + in clad. I went to a sports park today next to the school I went to Saturday. I have been there countless times with the atpro and had pretty good results over the years. I wanted to check it out again with the Nox 800. After balancing, calibrating, setting park 1 and profile only quarters, it was time to see if it really was the real deal. After 4 hours or so, I was able to pull in $22.60 in clad!!!!! I was really shocked that I found that much clad. 90 percent of the finds were 5 or 6 inches deep. Easily reachable with the atpro but I am just amazed that this rig is so good in finding clad! I have it really dialed in now!

Tomorrow, I just may hit my old honey hole. I have been there countless times and found I think at least $1,000 in clad over the years and countless rings. That place is going to be real interesting to see if the Nox will sniff out the targets!!

Attachments

• 20181030_142445.jpg
    20181030_142445.jpg
    37.6 KB · Views: 194
Last edited:
Nice job Jason. Id be running that wide open. If youre finding that much clad that the Pro didnt get theres probably countless jewelry that your passing over to get quarters....Dig it all man. Ive seen jewelry from 1 on up..Keep at it ! HH

Back
Top Bottom