• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

today's bling....

(Heavy)

Elite Member
in the land of a million totlots

Whites V3i, VDI-19 (nickel) signal
confirmed 14K white gold mens band, 5 inches deep.

I left this one with the jeweler for proper chemical process because as you can see it was returning to yellow in color. (white gold is chemically altered and with wear or exposure will return to its natural color) Jared's assures me this will look like the day it was bought and I will post the results when I pick it up later today.

Totlots are really not my thing and are the dominion of our monarch and sovereign ruler (the KING) but I didn't see him :lol: and there were no tot's present at the time on the...

7of9-14.jpg

<--Video

A very nice find

So do I read this right? You had to move five inches of tot-lot chips to get to this wonderful find..that deep in chip is like digging in mother earth..you go dude. Gold is very good.

Rhodium Plate...

3.9 something was the weight, I was distracted by Dana my favorite clerk :roll: (Rhodium) I guess it's what they do with white gold. I'm still learning jewlery and it cost 38 bucks to do the electro whatever process but they certainly delivered the BLING! All I need to remember is it was a nickel signal...

7of9-11.jpg

<--Vid

puts my wedding band to shame :shock:

100_1503-1.jpg

LOVE RINGS!

Nice find! I was hoping it rang up like a nickel big gold! I use the V3i too. Silver rings have been reading dime/ penny or quarter depending on the size. Its a great machine!

nickel...

Nice find! I was hoping it rang up like a nickel big gold! I use the V3i too. Silver rings have been reading dime/ penny or quarter depending on the size. Its a great machine!

solid nickel '19', i almost didn't go down 5" for it... I saw the light and will dig the nickels from now on :yes:

Back
Top Bottom