Gold, Silver, Copper, Mercs, Wheaties, 340.....

pacer

coins and a token were all part of today's finds. Another club outing for RPDC today at a new secret spot up at Lake Tahoe found by one of our club members. There were 3 of us, to include myself, Sharon and Mikey. Today's hunt will most likely be the last land hunt at Lake Tahoe this season as snow is on it's way and expected sometime tomorrow. So for the near future, all hunts up at Lake Tahoe will be in the water. Check out the photos of our pouch dumps, quite impressive. As for myself, I found 105 coins. One being a 1935 S Mercury dime, 2 Wheaties, 1950 S and 1944. In addition, I found 3 rings. Woo Hoo!!! The Gold ring was 9ct, Silver and one Copper. Another great day with friends doing what we love to do, detect.

Attachments

• Myself.jpg
    Myself.jpg
    85.4 KB · Views: 248
  • S&M.jpg
    S&M.jpg
    101.3 KB · Views: 216
  • T finds.jpg
    T finds.jpg
    82.1 KB · Views: 222
  • Tom's rings.jpg
    Tom's rings.jpg
    48 KB · Views: 228
  • Tom's 3 coins.jpg
    Tom's 3 coins.jpg
    67.7 KB · Views: 225
  • S Finds.jpg
    S Finds.jpg
    86.7 KB · Views: 229
  • M finds.jpg
    M finds.jpg
    87.7 KB · Views: 228
Nice going! Congrats on the gold. Is the 9ct foreign gold?

I hope we get a good storm!

Great post with the photos and all, thanks!

A very nice outing had by all Tom. Congrats on the Gold, Sterling and Copper Rings along with the Merc and all the rest. A very impressive outing by all. Trapper

Thanks to everyone for all your congratulatory comments. That was my first time to this particular location. My 2 cohorts were there one time before. Between the 2 of them, they brought our a whopping 300 coins plus and some bling. I might add, that this location is far from being hunted out. In fact, we barely scratched the surface. Unfortunately, the window of opportunity this year was a short 2weeks before the snow fell. Once the new season opens next year, it will be off limits until the end of the season and it closes.

Back
Top Bottom