2 Guys Met At Macdonald's With Their Machines And.......

John-Edmonton

Elite Member

Well......met at rotten Ronny's for some grub early this morning :eat2:.:eat2: Freaking snowing like mad! Oh well, our detectors are water proof!

So, we like get to the woods, surf our coils over the snow, and got the odd signal. My buddy yells over, "look in the tree at the frog." Well, I figured he was full of it :nah:, but sure as heck, there was a giant tree frog. Must have been hibernating in the cold, as he just stayed perched up there. :waiting:

Here are a couple of questionable relics? Not sure what they are.....one on the left has a patent number. The one on the right might be a tool for laying bricks or smoothing fresh cement.

Oh yay! My buddy climbs up on a bench in the woods above me and starts firing snowballs at me .:duck: Just missed my face with number three. I have a sore arm from prospecting, so I can not return fire. Well.......I owe him one :newidea:. Next time I'll prank him. Ever tape a coin under your buddy's coil cover? Try it! :laughing:

And....the best finds of a day. Enough for a coffee refill! A great hunt it was.

Back
Top Bottom