Made a few Finds with my "New" to me Old Detector!

Frankallen

Took my "Pillar 1 Reale"Detector out today at the same house that I have been detecting going on a Month! As some of you know from my post on the "Old Detectors Forum" I bought an Older Detector on Ebay the other day for $52.00. It was made either in 1988 or 89. Talk about a Fun detector it is one of the quietest Detectors I have ever used! Like someone said " Not too Crazy over the Color" and someone on another forum said it looked like a piece of "Farm Machinery" lol...But as long as it hunts like it did today, I think I might keep it *:yes: ... I was out for about about 2 hours and found a couple pieces of silver, 1917 Mercury Dime, 1907 Indian Head Cent,Silver War Nickel, some wheaties, a piece of square ?*Brass that says E5 or ES, and old Clorox top, and a few whatisits??? I own 8 Metal Detectors and I believe this one has been the most fun to play around and Hunt with!! And is no slouch when it comes to Depth....The Mercury Dime was about 5"........

I am very tickled with my "Ugly little Machine"....

HH,

Frank

Attachments

• dscf0007_161.jpg
    dscf0007_161.jpg
    106.8 KB · Views: 494
Nice! You know that top piece looks like an old license of some type. I found one similar that was an old fishing license.

Carol K said:
Nice! You know that top piece looks like an old license of some type. I found one similar that was an old fishing license.

Thanks for the Info Carol!!! It was fairly deep! It was all smashed up and I took a Hammer and a Screwdriver and tried to striaghten it out.

Frank

Excellent, I knew that machine would preform well for ya! Nice job!!

MoDigger

Back
Top Bottom