General Grant

MoBob

Elite Member
For you CW die hards like myself there is a 3 night minie series starting tonight on Grant . Its on the History channel at 8pm central time. Should be good . Just putting that out there.

I watched the first episode on Monday night. Very good and interesting the whole way through. It's about time the "History" channel actually showed something that's really about history. I'm looking forward to the next two installments.

I watched the first episode on Monday night. Very good and interesting the whole way through. It's about time the "History" channel actually showed something that's really about history. I'm looking forward to the next two installments.

I also watched in Monday night and enjoyed it, thought it was well done. It is a rare thing to see history on the History channel!

Yeah I miss them really focusing on history, the Washington series they did was good too if you missed that one.

Back
Top Bottom