Does this look like an old ball field to you?

TB8788

attached is a photo of a park i want to go check out tomorrow. looks like an old ball field right next to a new ball field. any input would be helpful! thanks!

Attachments

• diamond.jpg
    diamond.jpg
    20.1 KB · Views: 533
Possibly. I assume the lighter, squarish area would be the infield?? Do you know what the "circular/oval" shape is...a road?? What era would this have been used? At any rate...good luck and HH.

Possibly. I assume the lighter, squarish area would be the infield?? Do you know what the "circular/oval" shape is...a road?? What era would this have been used? At any rate...good luck and HH.

The circular area is the road that runs around the park. It’s big field with two new ball fields and the area that’s pointed at is in the outfield of a new ball field that shows up in 1971, prior to that is this image and then the 40s one shows a little more defined ball field.

Hope you pull some rings and 'silver' coins. Go slow and don't try to cover the entire area. My suggestion is concentrate on left infield/outfield areas and the dugouts. HH

Yes, it does look like it. Around here, it wasn’t uncommon to have multiple ballfields in one park or area, due to the popularity of the sport the last hundred + years.

Back
Top Bottom