go to starter program with eTrac

luked

haven't got to run my eTrac much yet but hoping to here soon.
what is your alls go to program to run it for someone starting out.
Two Tone Ferrous the factory programs, or Andy's Coin program?

Bill's Trashy Park program (multi tone) was always my favorite for coin shooting with the Etrac. I still use a modified version of it with my CTX.

by chance where would I be able to get that program

I believe Bill originally posted it on findmall but it looks like his thread has been deleted.

Anyway, you can still create the pattern manually. If memory serves, settings are multitone, high trash separation, deep on, fast off.
6c7b9b32485ae0392a052dd00460fabb.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Same as Rattlehead. I used Bill's on the Etrac, and use something very close on the CTX as well.

Same here, Bills Trashy Park setup. I use it on my CTX, and a very similar thing on my Explorer as well. FBS machines don’t seem to suffer in depth with a closed up screen like some other machines seem to. Don’t get me wrong...get it TOO tight and something on the fringe of your pattern might not hit, but for the most part, the trashy park pattern has worked great for me as well.

Same here as well. Cant go wrong with this program! I lowered the ferrous line a bit. If your new, use auto sensitivity.

Once you get the hang of it, then use manual sensitivity and crank it up to the brink of being unstable.

When you get real good start flipping over to the quick mask (open screen) to check on the deeper targets. By flipping over you will be able to distinguish deep iron vs good deep target. It takes some practice but it is amazing getting the 8-10" dimes no one else hears! HH
Jer

Back
Top Bottom