Totals from the hot spot

Gimmie The Loot

Elite Member
Last fall I was able to find a rare site that must not have been detected very hard. Whatever the reason, I went back probably 5 times until nothing was coming up any longer. I may go back in the fall, but for now I've got my sights set on a few new places.

Cheers!

Attachments

• IMG_20200527_113412711_HDR~4.jpg
    IMG_20200527_113412711_HDR~4.jpg
    84.7 KB · Views: 312
It was fun getting the texts of your adventures at that spot. That half dime is awesome as are the rest of the finds.

Thanks, glad we still share the thrills of the hunts even after all these years.

Some very nice rewards from that site. Congrats! Wish a few more of those locations were a lot easier to find. Trapper

I agree. I've only run into a few of these types of spots about the time I want to quit detecting forever is about when I find them.

I would love to find a site like that! Those are some great finds!

Thanks BF. My best ever site was in Central Il when I lived there. You'll find one soon.

wow, that was a single hunt ? Nice.

No, it was 5-6 visits.

Nice haul from that spot, what year is the dated SLQ? Interesting lack of IH cents - congrats!

Thanks AMC. I wonder about the lack of IH as well. It's the reason I may go back after the summer. The dated slq is 1926D.

Very nice finds, have not found a Half Dime.... yet!

Thank you. I've found 2 in the 12+ years I've detected. Both sounded like wheat pennies. On my etrac 12-40, 12-41. They both surprised me and I didn't know what they were at first.

Back
Top Bottom