A Key Date 1908s Indian and More

Jamflicker

Elite Member
Hey everyone,
Here are some find from a hunt with my buddy Dan from a week ago. The highlight for me always a 1908s key date indian head. Have a good week everyone!
Jason

Attachments

• 9037FDB3-4D7D-4901-821E-8055751863B8.jpg
    9037FDB3-4D7D-4901-821E-8055751863B8.jpg
    107 KB · Views: 439
  • F5EBF32D-574F-407A-9C78-70D9462F7BC8.jpg
    F5EBF32D-574F-407A-9C78-70D9462F7BC8.jpg
    83.2 KB · Views: 317
  • IMG_3151.jpg
    IMG_3151.jpg
    58.5 KB · Views: 266
Last edited:
Nice going on the key date S mint. Which... of course ... we keep on this side of the Mississippi !

Sweet nice save on the Ihp. Congrats on the silver, wheats, and marbles. I love the Tn. token, its a long way from home. Well done as usual Jason. HH Mark

Nice going on the key date S mint. Which... of course ... we keep on this side of the Mississippi !
Thanks Tom.
Awesome find!!! We don’t get many S mint marks on the east coast

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thanks CW! Yes, we are lucky finding more of the S mintmarks.
Great digs man, especially the San Francisco minted injun! Your off to a great start, keep up the good work!
Thanks buddy!
Nice hunting as usual Jason, Congrats on the key date Indian and all the rest!
Thanks Ron!
Sweet nice save on the Ihp. Congrats on the silver, wheats, and marbles. I love the Tn. token, its a long way from home. Well done as usual Jason. HH Mark
Thanks Ron!
Nice Hunt and congrats on the key date!
Thanks!

Great hunt, love the token and ihp. What’s the white thing top right?

Congrats on the scarce 1908-S Indian Head Cent! That's a terrific find!

Can you post a photo of the back of it so we can see the mint mark?

Congrats ! Nice going on the key date and the silver but I was more impressed with the 5 marble day ! :lol:
Thanks! Forgot to mention those 5 marbles and a lone wheat were from a quick hunt of a lot.
Great hunt, love the token and ihp. What’s the white thing top right?

Thanks! That is just a cracked marble.
Congrats on the scarce 1908-S Indian Head Cent! That's a terrific find!

Can you post a photo of the back of it so we can see the mint mark?
Thanks! Just posted a photo of the back, thanks for asking about it. Not the best shape, but I'll take it.

Your becoming a hell of a Indian finder Jason. Digging a rare Chief with this one. Congrats on a nice outing with Dan,adding some Silver, the Indian and all the rest. Trapper

Your becoming a hell of a Indian finder Jason. Digging a rare Chief with this one. Congrats on a nice outing with Dan,adding some Silver, the Indian and all the rest. Trapper

Thanks Trapper. Feeling tuned into the deep zinc signals now. Hopefully the indians keep showing.

Back
Top Bottom